Off Licence Stocktaking.
As society has become more cosmopolitan, the off-licence trade is now required to offer every types of beer, spirit, wine and cigarette imaginable.
In order to compete with the large multiples and their bulk-buying discounts, the smaller, independent off-licence owner now needs to keep a tighter control on his deliveries and stock levels than ever before.
By doing regular stocktakes on your premises you can help ensure that:
- Stock deliveries are accurate and that shortages are quickly identified and rectified.
- Deals on orders with sales reps are cross checked with deliveries to ensure the accuracy of prices and quantities agreed.
- Stock shrinkage due to theft, misappropriation or damage is promptly detected, potentially saving large sums every month.
By enlisting the help of a professional stocktaking company, such as ourselves who specialise in off-licence stock counting, you could dramatically improve the profitability of your business and eliminate future problems.
At Compustock we provide off-licence owners with:
- Accurate counts on wet stock items and also cigarettes, cigars and all snack products on your premises.
- We'll investigate the margin on all products line by line and identify products which are failing to achieve a reasonable percentage margin.
- We'll document all your delivery dockets, sales, waste, promotions and free stock allowing our system to give you an accurate report detailing your actual margin for the period.
- Our system will also give you an overall report on how your business is operating, showing your gross profit in any given period.
- We can also give you line by line and group product breakdown on all items counted, together with a product quantity variance comparison. The only restriction on this is the item breakdown on tills.
Bar & Nightclub Stocktaking
In the current economic climate many pubs and clubs find themselves struggling to make ends meet. Forced to cut back on wages and overheads, many owners are experiencing increased stock shrinkage which is adding to their woes.
Retail & Service Station Stocktaking
Most retail store owners will tell you that things are difficult and getting worse and service stations are no exception. Slow trading conditions continue to bring loss of revenue, stock shrinkage and increased instances of theft
Prescription drugs and pharmaceutical products need to be tightly controlled as margins continue to be squeezed in the current economic climate. Theft of high value goods from pharmacies has also been highlighted as a growing problem area