Bar & Nightclub Stocktaking.
In the current economic climate many pubs and clubs find themselves struggling to make ends meet.
Between customer's lower disposable income, increased VAT and upwards only rents, times are tough for the hospitality industry.
Forced to cut back on wages and overheads, many owners are experiencing increased stock shrinkage which is adding to their woes.
One sure fire way to prevent the problem getting worse is to do a regular stocktake on all wet stock.
Compustock delivers a superior bar and nightclub stocktaking service in the Leinster area as well as other areas on request.
Our service will provide you with:
- Accurate counts of all wet stock including draught beer, spirits, bottled beers, minerals and wines on your premises.
- Margin investigation of all products line by line and on a group basis which easily identifies problem areas.
- An accurate report on your current stock holding levels giving you an early warning of over stocking on products. High levels of stock is simply money that could be in your bank account with proper stock management.
- The comprehensive inclusion of all delivery dockets, sales records, waste reporting, promotions and free stock gives you an overall report on how your business is performing.
- Onsite reports can be provided if all the relevant information is made available.
- An in-depth knowledge of costings throughout the trade. When you engage Compustock we'll give you advice on what others are paying for mainstream products allowing you to compare and contrast.
Off Licence Stocktaking
In order to compete with the large multiples and their bulk-buying discounts, the smaller, independent off-licence owner now needs to keep a tighter control on his deliveries and stock levels than ever before.
Retail & Service Station Stocktaking
Most retail store owners will tell you that things are difficult and getting worse and service stations are no exception. Slow trading conditions continue to bring loss of revenue, stock shrinkage and increased instances of theft
Prescription drugs and pharmaceutical products need to be tightly controlled as margins continue to be squeezed in the current economic climate. Theft of high value goods from pharmacies has also been highlighted as a growing problem area